Friday, December 5, 2008

Nothing like a best friend!!

This is Gabbie and her friend Sayla, they have been the best of friends from around the age of 2 years old. These girls crack me up!! Watching them together always brings back memories of my childhood friend. I'm sure one day they will cherish these pictures, or at least I hope so!!





And of course I couldn't leave without posting a couple pictures of Hope!! This was Gabbie's dress and moses basket that I saved and I couldn't resist taking pictures of her in it. She is such a little dream.. I just love her so much!!!






I would love to get some pictures of the elusive Logan, but y'know, he's 15 now, and getting his picture taken is not one his favorite things to do. Soon though, soon!! ;)
I have been doing some sewing, lots of Christmas aprons and a few dress sets for a local boutique. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! What are you working on for Christmas??


1 comment:

Bloggymommy said...

Those girls are so cute together! My best friend and I have been BFFs since we were 3 and we're more like sisters now! She is the best thing in the world I love her so much. We have pics of us when we were little and we cherish them. Take lots! They'll love 'em someday!

Oh and that little Hope! OMG! She is soooooooooooo beautiful! Where can I get one? lol She looks like a little angel! So sweet!

Thanks for sharing those pics and good luck getting one of your son! lol