I've been tagged by the very sweet and talented Clara over at Mimi Kattini.
I have to list 7 random things about myself and then chose 7 others to do the same, leaving them a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged
So, here goes..
1. When I was little, I used to walk around the block in my panties declaring " I LOVE DONNY OSMOND" to the top of my lungs.
2. I'm afraid of heights, no really, deathly afraid.. to the point where I could quite possibly pass out, BUT... I love roller coasters and thrill rides.. go figure..( just don't like climbing the stairs to get there)
3. I'm seriously addicted to coke ( ca-cola) not that other stuff.
4. I am desperately wanting to adopt another child.
5. When I was little, I used to catch tadpoles from mud puddles and keep them in a bucket, I would then sell them to the neighborhood kids, .25 for a regular ol' tadpole, .50 if it was starting to sprout legs, and $1.00 for a fully developed frog. ( poor unsuspecting kids, how were they to know that they could have caught their own "FREE" pets only a few short feet from where they stood?)
6. I am still madly, insanely in love with my husband after 15 years.
7. I secretly wish that I had gone to culinary school.
ok, now lets see.. I will tag...
Beki at PamperingBeki
Jona at Stop staring and start sewing
Erin at Reflections of Radiance
Randi at I have to say
Lynn at ChloeBeth
Marie at The Villa Family