Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've been a busy, busy girl..

I've been busy painting...
This is a mural I have been working on in a very sweet little girls room, I'm not finished yet, it needs something..we are just trying now to figure out what we want to add to it.

a stroll through Paris

And busy making jewelry....
I will be listing this soon in my etsy shop. Maybe even Ebay. If your interested in one, you could always just email me and I'll be glad to make one for you. This one sells for $22.
And busy sewing...
Sippy and bottle cozies and seat belt covers..

Another piece of jewelry.. this time for myself! :)
Oh... and more sewing.. this is a work in progress, this is the back of the dress I'm working on.. I think it's going to turn out CA-UTE! I love the fabrics together.


Soooo.. that's what I've been up to how 'bout you?

10 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Wow you are amazing! Those paintings are great!! and all your crafts! You are a superstar!
I found you through momdot.
PS That's my kid on that post...just had to brag..you know how it is! :)

Jackie said...

Whoa! I'm impressed! You did all that AND take care of all those babies....?! I only have 2 and I feel swamped! You're amazing! And so crafty! I love it! :-)

Marie said...

I love the jewelry! I'm going to have to keep you in mind for Christmas gifts. And the murals? They are absolutely gorgeous! I had no idea you were such a talented artist-the little girl is so amazingly adorable walking her dog. I love it and am so impressed with it! And the dress is darling! The fabric looks familiar...:)

Clara said...

Wowee...I had no idea you painted...or maybe I did and I forgot, LOL! That is just gorgeous work!

I love that "TEACH" necklace...I may have to get one!!!!

Belinda said...

You're so creative, I am amazed at how you pack all this stuff into your days - on top of the childcare:)

Staci A said...

You are so talented! The mural is adorable and your jewelry is beautiful. I wish I had half your skill!

Anonymous said...

Michelle where do you find the time in your day! Your creative talent is just amazing and limitless!
mary
hoganfe handbags

Haasiegirl said...

amazing job! You are super talented.

trisha

Andrea said...

Wow! You are way crafty! I love that second necklace, so pretty and meaningful!

Unknown said...

You are unbelievably talented!!!