Monday, September 29, 2008

I have news.. lots of news!

Remember this little cutie-patootie from my previous posts?

well, we get the priviledge of having his little brother come live with us! We haven't met him yet, but we are some kind of excited!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this child, and I know that I will love his baby brother just as much! I already do!!! My kids are thrilled, they are wanting to run out and buy footballs and everything batman they can find ( we were told that those are his two main interests) So If I'm a bit scarce, we are getting ready for our new little love!
NOW... have you seen the Angelpack baby carrier?? So stylish. I love to wear my babies, I just think it allows bonding and I think that babies need that closeness. Terry always tells me to put the babies down.. HE says it's because I might spoil them, I think it's because I can't get anything done around the house because I always have a baby in my arms.. solution? the ANGELPACK! I can spoil all I want and still get things done ( not that I do.. get things done I mean..but it's still fun to wear the baby and maybe talk on the phone, or type ;) ) I can't think of a more stylish way to do that.. can you? You can enter to win one over at MOMDOT.COM. Did I mention that I love that place..just in case I haven't, I LOVE THAT PLACE!
That's all the news I have for now.. but it was good news wasn't it??

3 comments:

Marie said...

That angelpack is SO cute! If I ever have another baby-I would love one of those! And that little boy is just beautiful-that smile of his just melts my heart. Best of luck with the arrival of his little brother! :)

Clara said...

Oh Michelle...I certainly do remember "your little boy"...he came and spent some time with you all this last summer, no??? I am sure you are thrilled to have the little one...share pictures, okay???

((HUGS))

Jackie said...

Whoo-Hoo! Another baby! :-) I hope it works out for you! Keep us posted!