Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sweet stuff!! I have had these cupcakes cut out forever now, I finally decided to use them. :) I am going to be putting this cupcake onsie and matching hair clip in my etsy shop. I'm making some for my niece Ashley who is due in August with my great niece Sayla... I can't wait!! My other niece Erin is due in October, we aren't sure yet if I'll be making cupcakes or something a little more masculine. I can't wait to find out!! either way, it will be fun making cute little somethings for him or her! :) This is all very exciting!!!!!!!
We had a very strange visitor in our yard yesterday, I snapped these pictures because I've never seen a turtle quite like this??? have you?? I called my sister because she the queen of Animal kingdom... They have a big pond in the back of their yard with coi fish, turtles, you name it, if it swims, I think it's in there.. anyhoo... she knows lots about turtles, so I take these pictures, she is speechless.. what the hey????? never have I seen a turle with an alligators tail or a spikey shell...whaaa??? I decided that I was going to do some research and find out just who this little fella could be.. then, in walks Terry. The conversation went a little something like this

me~ HONEY, come LOOK at these pictures of this WIERD looking turtle that I found in the yard today..

Terry~ yea, so???

Me~ LOOK at it, LOOK at that tail??? it's a dinosaur of some sort, look at that head, that shell?? strange..

Terry~ Good grief Michelle, It's an Alligator turtle. City girl.
out walks Terry ( chuckling)

so I didn't discover some long lost species..... at least I had the alligator thingy right..






3 comments:

Clara said...

Those cupcakes are yummy!

Wow! Wish we could see turtles roaming in our yard...LOL! That's great!!

Bowznstuff said...

I can safely say I have never seen a turtle in my yard and definitely not one like that LOL - cool cupcakes :)
Cree

Deb said...

WOW! I LOVE your style! I'm a huge fan of polka dots and now that I know there are birds with polka dots...well I'm excited! haha! Valdosta isn't too far from here. Have you ever been to St. Augustine? It's one of my favorite places to go. The beaches are great and the town has a lot of fun sights to see. I hope you do stop in for coffee when you come :)