Friday, September 4, 2009

Adoption Bug

I discovered the most awesome facebook group called Adoption bug, It is a group where adoptive parents, pre- adoptive parents, birth mothers and adoptees..can share thier stories, offer support and meet others going through the same experience.
I have met so many great people that have gone down the same path, had the same fears, shared the same tears. Couples that have their children home with them and those that are still waiting. It has been such an inspiration to hear the stories of love shared. It's just amazing!! They have a new website now, if you have adopted, or are in the process of adopting, you might want to check it out. pretty cool stuff! ;)

2 comments:

dolls like us said...

Cool you are lucky enough to have a God given family to I two have a God given brother you are very lucky . Thanks for sharing !

Michelle said...

how am I just seeing this?? I'm so sorry. Yes,I am very, very lucky!! :) sounds like we both are! :) thanks for stopping by my blog and forgive me for missing this comment!