Sunday, March 30, 2008

Too Tweet

I love birds!! If you hang around me long enough, you'll come to realize.. well, I love birds! Polka dot ones to be precise! :) I listed this little number last week and was very pleased with the response. I'm sure it didn't hurt that it was being modeled by a cherub! ( thank you Karsyn)








In other news... I just got this delicious fabric in from Jona's etsy store Fabritopia. Gotta love it!


Ginger Blossom by Sandi Henderson. I'm not sure what I'm going to make with it yet, right now, I'm just content to sit and stare at it. I wish I could buy it all up and just roll around in it. ( did I mention that I love it?) well, I do.









1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

Isn't that fabric the bestest and softest?! Thanks for the link!!

That Steven Curtis Chapman song is going to make me cry now.