Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally, some sewing..

Finally back to sewing, my machine has not been feeling well lately and had to go to the Dr. She's home now ( and although I'm not sure I agree with her diagnosis, I'm glad to have her back where she belongs!) Still not up to par..she did manage to help me get a few of these made.


Tissue Cozies











Next I'm working on pencil pouches at the request ( or rather demand) of my daughter who has informed me that she's sick and tired of loosing pencils.
I'm thinking about having my very first giveaway.. would you be interested in winning one of these tissue cozies?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I would! :0)

Those are adorable girl, good job

Jill said...

I would luv to win a tissue cozy! I am liking the idea of pencil pouches too, as I have 3 girl's who would luv to carry these types of items in their backpacks :)

Nice Job!

Bloggymommy said...

Those are so cute! You did a great job...I want one!